Global Chef Leanne English At Plymouth State

This past February 15th and 16th Chef English came to Plymouth State University to share with us her delicious entrees and delectable treats.  Our main dining facility, Prospect Hall, had the honor of sampling her Brown Sugar Pound Cake with Grilled Pineapple, Coconut Cream, Rum-Caramel Sauce and Pineapple Chips.  Chef’s dessert had a candied appeal with the Pineapple Chips and the Rum-Caramel Sauce was a nice kick in the taste buds.  The Brown Sugar Pound Cake was sweetly moist and the Coconut Cream was like a smooth rich custard.

The retail side of our account, The Union Grille, had Chef English for lunch.  She prepared a gourmet Grilled Cheese on Brioche with Tomato Consomme and Homemade Potato Chips.

Chef found our account warm and welcoming. She had these kind words to say, “What I enjoyed the most about my visit was the interaction I had with the students and the staff.  Chef Robin was fantastic! I was very impressed with his organization, having me all ready to roll.  It was nice to be able to do items in front of the students and talk to them.  Everyone was very welcoming.”

We would like to thank Chef English for visiting.  Her talent was enjoyed by the faculty, staff and students.  Our only regret is that her stay wasn’t long enough.

Written by: Jessica Hoyt

Supervisor

Prospect Dining Hall

Plymouth State University

Plymouth, NH